Sunday, March 14, 2010

A little update

Like the usual, I play sports in the weekend and prepare for gym the next, other than the usual things I do in college. Therefore, I can't blog like how I used to.

It's not like there's a million and one assignments to do because personally I think I'm coping with the stress well but to some point I can't help but to imagine what will happen next as I near my internship as well as working life. And thus far, things have rather been ugly.

But not everything is that bad. At first, I thought I lost my internship opportunity but after several amendments in the last semester and some lucky improvements in grades, I assume my internship like the rest. Only this time I hope things will blossom and be another one of the false dream.

Like wise, I hope things will prosper for you as well.


Till then,
Expect food pictures on the next post.

1 comment: