Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sinful food and free movie tickets (again!)

Today, I received an email from MalaysianToday to collect a series of goodies. Frankly, I don't even remember when I participated that online quiz.

But, however, don't be mistaken by the picture, the voucher I receive entitles to most of the upcoming Chinese movies (RAM distribution Voucher).

And since you wasted your precious 15 seconds on this blog, let me reward you with a sinful picture from Hainan Coffee at Tropicana City Mall. Maybe you can include it while you shout to the referee.

On the menu it is written Thai Chicken Chop but they forgot to mention that it doesn't come with vegetable. What's with Thai people and vegetable?


Till then,
Watching football - England v Slovenia
More food pictures approaching, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment