Monday, August 9, 2010

Badminton Frenzy

I've recently been craving for badminton and took the initiative to create a Facebook group to attract similarly minded people.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=143980142285259&ref=ts

My first initial intention was to find a replacement for the Sunday game but it seem that our friend, yong siang, has recovered from his leg injury.

What I get instead, was a Saturday game with two determine and pretty female players. It was really nice to have to mix doubles instead of your regular men's double.

Hopefully the Saturday game will continue to stay and not stray away from relationships or non-commitment reasons.

I don't know what happened to me recently, I just love playing badminton and I have a strong urge to win every game with the best of my ability.

If you readers, have the same passion as me, I suggest you leave a message on my Facebook Group. We can always plan weekly badminton games and play somewhere convenient to you.

Timing would really depend you. We try our very best to accommodate your timing and your location.


Till then,
Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment