Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Blues or Red?

Another fruitful Monday (off day). I serviced my car, collected my car battery's warranty card, started my internship report without too much hassle, successfully sent my dad over to the workshop to collect his car and had lunch with my mom. And now I'm blogging to you from Starbucks - sipping latte while I brag to you. What a nice day.

Not only that, I also uploaded a badminton video (with me on it) to YouTube! You can get it on my Facebook Open Group Page (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=143980142285259&ref=ts).

Here's a little picture of environment right now.

Venti Latte and crabby88.blogspot.com

If you like playing badminton as much as I do, feel free to message me on the group page.

Till then,
Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment