Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What is your ideal way of dying?

It's really sad and frightening to know that one day all of us will have to die. Not that I'm actually afraid of dying, I'm just concern that I would not have the chance to choose the way I depart. If it's possible, I would like to die on the shoulders of the person I held dearly.

Today is the first day of my grandmother's funeral ceremony and I hope she finds peace and serenity on the other side. I would like to take this opportunity to thank her for looking after me and my family all this years. It is a pleasure having her around.

I would also like "her" to know that I will always carry her words forward in life. Like her advise in life, wisdom and so forth.

Having grandmother like her, makes me reflect on myself as well as my parents, cause one day we'll all grow old and depend on the people around us.

Signing off,
Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment