Sunday, July 4, 2010

Update: Internship

I've just started internship on the 29th of June and this is my first weekend. I've not able to take any good pictures lately but I'm not quitting just yet. Give me a little more time and I'll post some mouthwatering food photos by tomorrow.

But what I really wanna say on this post is, "good luck with your internship". I wanna remind all the friends and students from my batch that working is not as easy as how it looks on television.

We learn, we write, we speak at college, apparently it's not enough to perform what other experienced people are achieving. There is still a lot of learn about a company and their products and services that is not covered in our course. Even certain values, like perseverance, is merely explained and practiced in school. Meaning to say, we were babysit-ed by our lecturers. Life was too easy back then.

But what we can do now, is to put in more hard work and try our best to learn as fast as we can. After all, we are degree students and there are some level of excellence in order to pass the degree. We should be able to make a good impression through the hardship we went through studying and doing assignments without proper sleep.

I really hope that we can meet up again one day and reminiscent about old times and talk business like old-uncle in the coffee-shops.


Till then,
and Stay Tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment