Monday, July 19, 2010

Sickening Mondays

Like last week, I spent my entire evening at 1u, shopping and doing my internship assessment. Now that I forgot to bring my notes, hence unable to do my daily log, I thought, maybe I should start doing the main component of the assessment in the internship report, like company background and etc.

As much as I want to start doing the assessment, I can't. I can't because I can barely breath. This flu has definitely brought the worst in me. I tried exercising, drinking lots of water, pumping 1000mg of vitamin C, still, the flu, sore-throat and drowsiness remains.

damn it, really.

Well, at the very least, I can still enjoy good coffee and blog in places like Starbucks.

It feels good surrounded by books and magazine + coffee.

You guess it right, Boaders Starbucks at The Curve.


Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment