Friday, November 19, 2010

Addiction in anything kills

I guess it is hard to stop doing the things you like to do. Once you start something, it's difficult to get out of the flow. Even though injuries other negative consequences take place.

But as the saying goes, do everything in moderation. Like it or not, I've reached the limit of my badminton addiction, as well as my craving for newer and better badminton equipment.

Not only did it strained my wrist, hurt my arm and damage some muscles on the shoulder/back area, the game contribute to most of my cost in my weekly allowances.

I really have to take it easy and play in moderation before it permanently destroy my chances of playing badminton.

I also need to stop drooling at Yonex Nanospeed 9900 racket because deep down I know the cost is mostly paid towards their promotional and advertisement initiatives.

Hopefully I'll able to manage my badminton game and not play every single day.

Till then


No comments:

Post a Comment